Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tagged--Five Things About Me

The downside to being tired all the time is that I sleep too much during the day and then become wide awake at 5 am on weekends. Luckily I have a tag from Motel Manager to occupy me until the sun comes up!

So, five things you don't know about me:

1. I was on an episode of a Saturday morning kid's game show called Head's Up when I was in 5th grade. I woke up with a terrible sore throat the day of filming, but I still managed to buzz in and croak out all the right answers to win my jeopardy-like segment. I still have it on tape and it's horribly embarrassing now!

2. I've never broken a single bone to date. Would like to keep it that way, but I am so clumsy that only divine intervention is preventing it from happening at this point.

3. When I was little, I had a pet hermit crab that I loved so much I kissed it. When I did, it attached it's claw to my lip and wouldn't let go. My mom had to pry it off of me.

4. Two out of the three guys I dated seriously in high school have now come out of the closet. I guess that's to be expected when you run with the theatre crowd! (H was a theatre guy too...he was the player type though. I'm the only girl he ever dated past a few months.)

5. I want to live in Florida one day, preferably before I'm too old to enjoy it.

Now I'd like to tag:
Sticky Feet
(Please support Jamie during her dreaded 2ww that starts today!)

Jonesing for a Baby
(Michelle needs 2ww support too--the transfer is Monday!)

UtRus
(If she's not too sick from her twins on board!)

If any of you have already done this one, please feel free to disregard. I'm a little scatterbrained these days (it seems you really do get baby brain or something) and find myself much more forgetful than I was before.

More later--have lots to tell about this weekend. All good stuff, really, for a change. I will say real quick that I went on an extensive bra hunt this weekend to see if a bigger bra would help my pinkness go away. I've felt that even my new bigger maternity bras have been cutting off the circulation in my bigger side, right where the pinkness appears. It seems that old leftie might be catching up, because she was pink yesterday too, in the same way, and seemed a little larger. Anyway, had to buy a 36DD--Oh my lord. But you know what, the girls were much more comfortable. I'm still pink though, so we'll see what happens. I spoke at length with a doctor friend about it, and she thinks I have good reason to be concerned and to follow up with my OB, but that I shouldn't be as worried as I am. She told me to get off Dr. Google...

No comments: